A FREE mashupMD Membership allows you to customize your myMashup Feed by following only the medical sources you are interested in. Sign in or Register Today
To further customize your myMashup experience look for the + Signs throughout the site. Once you are signed in simply click the + sign to add a particular source, keyword, specialty, etc. to your myMashup! Navigate to your myMashup page for your customized experience!
Here are some quick tips on the different ways you can filter and sort through mashupMD.
- Website/Source: Click the blue website name directly proceeding the start of the article to see all posts pointing to that Website. Article Cards are so much more than just a link to the article of your choice. Here, you can click the headline to visit the article or click through to the following:
- Twitter User (Feed): Click the Twitter user image directly below a specific post to see all posts from that particular Twitter account.
- Save: If you are signed in you can save articles to your myMashup for future reading or simply as a way of organizing important content for your practice.
- Top Menu
- Latest Headlines: Click here to find the day’s latest headlines updated every 30 minutes.
- Specialty: Sort through content by specialty. For example, by clicking on “Cardiology” you will see only content shared by trusted sources in Cardiology.
- Explore: Will provide you access to our Source/Feed and Keyword Directory where you can drill down to find content specific to your needs.
- Special news alerts and conference coverage can also be found here.
- Right Side Menu:
- Organized by Trending Feeds, Trending Topics, and Trending Sources, this is where you will find the most popular sources of content on the site.
- Click the blue + to add it to your myMashup feed.